This is an analysis of the poem Psalm 37 Part 2 that begins with:
C. M.... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXa bcbc dede dcdc fcfc ccccXcaca
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,4,4,4,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11 11 100001 11010101 1110001 01010001 010101 01010001 110101 01010011 110101 01010111 010101 01001101 11001 01010101 010101 01010101 111101 01110001 100101 11010101 011101 11010101 0101001 11010101 111101
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 108
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 27
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; his is repeated.
The author used the same word his at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Psalm 37 Part 2;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.