This is an analysis of the poem Hymn 34 Part 1 that begins with:
The gospel the power of God to salvation.
Rom. 1:16. ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a X bbcc XXaa ddee ffcc gghh aaii
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: ballad stanza
- Metre: 010010010010 11 11010101 11011101 11010101 11001001 11111110 11110111 1111010001 111101101 01110111 11010101 111101101 11010101 00010011 11110101 11011101 11010001 11110101 11010101 11010001 11010111 11100001 01010101 11010101 11110001
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 114
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Hymn 34 Part 1;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.