This is an analysis of the poem Kamar Baandhhe Huwe Chalne Ko that begins with:
kamar baandhhe huwe chalne ko yaaN sab yaar baiThhe haiN
bahut aage gaye, baaqi jo haiN, taiyyaar baiThhe haiN...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa Xa Xa aa Xa Xa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111111111 101110111011 111101111001110 1100010111011 10011111111101 1011110101011 1011111100111001 1011101101011 10011011101110 1101010111011 10101011101110 10011110101111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 107
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 53 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 10
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; hain, baithhe, e, hai are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines hain is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word hain at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Kamar Baandhhe Huwe Chalne Ko;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.