This is an analysis of the poem Garden’s Story, The that begins with:
Rose-Bloom and lily-bloom
Sway upon the stalk, ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abab cccc XdXd eaea
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111101 10101 1010001 10101 110101 00111 1010101 10101 110111 10101 10011101 10111 111101 10001 1011101 11100
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 115
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Garden’s Story, The;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.