This is an analysis of the poem Sharing that begins with:
Our feelings have made of us brothers
and our hidden thoughts have a same set,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXbccccdeaeaeXeadXXbfff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 24,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110110 111011011 11101111 101111001 1011011 11101001 11111101 1001001 010011110 11011101 11110110 101001111 110100010 0100111 110110101 01101001 111010010 010110010 11011010 0010110010 11001011 11111111 11011001 1011011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 831
- Average number of words per stanza: 152
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; we'll, of, our are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sharing;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.