This is an analysis of the poem Saa Lagde Jeg Ud that begins with:
Saa lagde jeg ud, da Stormen faldt
Og Vinden fik Blund over Øjet....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXX XXaX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111101 11011101 111111011 11101000 1111101 111110 110111011 11011010 111101111 11101 110011111 111101 1101101101 11111111 110100111 1010111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 137
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; en is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Saa Lagde Jeg Ud;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.