This is an analysis of the poem Jeg Vaagner Om Natten Og Skriger that begins with:
Jeg vaagner om Natten og skriger:
Messias, Messias, min Gud ......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaXXX XXXXXX aXXaXX XaXaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110110 101011 11110110 1101111 1101110111 101 1111110 11101101111 1101111101 11011011 1110100111 111100100 11101101 11011011001 1101110101 111011000 110110111111 110100111111 11111110110 1101101101 111111101 111111100 10101111101 10101011011 1010111110
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 230
- Average number of words per stanza: 46
- Amount of lines: 25
- Average number of symbols per line: 36 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; jeg, hvem, mit are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words jeg, hvem, d are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines rd is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Jeg Vaagner Om Natten Og Skriger;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.