This is an analysis of the poem Inde I Skoven that begins with:
Ud fra de tætte Stammer
Kom, dæmpet, mig i Møde...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXaXX XXXaXXbXX XXXbXXaXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,9,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110110 11111 11001 100001 11111 11110 101101 100111 11011111 11011 11011111 110111 110111 1101101 01100 110101 10111 1010 1101111 11110010 1111010 11111 1111110 111111 111101001 11111 1101101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 228
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 27
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de, jeg are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words den, jeg are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines de is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Inde I Skoven;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.