This is an analysis of the poem I Bergen — Iv that begins with:
Vildt, vildt suser Blæsten,
Sommer er næsten...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaX X XXXX XXXX XXaX X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,1,4,4,4,1,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11101 1001 1011 110101101 11111011001 1111111010 111110 110111101 1111010 110111111 11110111 01111111 11111101 11101 11110 11011 11111011 110111111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 100
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I Bergen — Iv;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.