This is an analysis of the poem Ad Kendte Veje that begins with:
O hvor hvert Fjed dog er gammeltungt,
Naar Vejen skal trædes tilbage; ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXaXXXX aXaXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 13,13,13,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111110100 1101110 10111100 11110101 101111 11111 1100 1110 11011 11011011 1010101101 1110111 11011 1011101 1101110 100001101 11010010 101001 11110 110 111011 11001 111101 11101101111 10101101 11001 111111101 11011100 101111 111110 101111 111001 111 10101 1101 1111011 11101001011 11111010 01101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 374
- Average number of words per stanza: 69
- Amount of lines: 39
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ad Kendte Veje;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.