This is an analysis of the poem A Un Salto Por Donde Se Despeña El Arroyo De Chillo that begins with:
Corre arrogante un arroyo
por entre peñas y riscos,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXXXXXXXXaXXXXXbXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 44,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11001010 1101110 11000010 11101000 111001110 010110110 1110110 010001010 1110110 01000110 111110010 1100010 111010 110000100 111110000 110101010 1010001 1010011 111011100 01100010 10010010 1111100110 110000110 11000100 100100010 1000111 11001100 01100100 11101100 10010100 110011110 110001000 11001100 101001010 11111001100 10010100 11111110 101011100 10010010 110100110 1000101000 1111001000 111001111 01101000
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 1157
- Average number of words per stanza: 217
- Amount of lines: 44
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word es is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of A Un Salto Por Donde Se Despeña El Arroyo De Chillo;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.