This is an analysis of the poem Moro that begins with:
Now, through the crowded amphitheater,
Sounded a herald flourish loud and clear.... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXbcc dedebb fXfXgg ddddcc hihiXX dgdgff ajajdd fdfXff
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 1101010100 1001010111 0101010101 0011011101 0101011101 0111110101 0101010101 0101010111 0100010101 0110110101 1111000101 01010111001 1110110111 1001111101 100000101 1101111111 0101010101 010011011 0101010011 1101110001 1101011111 0101110001 0101010101 1101001101 1101010111 1100000101 0101010101 1011011101 01001010101 1101111011 0110011111 1011111100 1101110101 11111010101 1101001101 0101000111 0101110100 1011000111 11110101100 0101111001 1101111101 0011110101 01110101001 1101011101 1101010111 0101011100 0101011101 11011010101
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 255
- Average number of words per stanza: 45
- Amount of lines: 48
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and, she, her are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Moro;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.