This is an analysis of the poem Grisene that begins with:
Skammer Jer, Børn, vort Liv er for kort,
til vi med Lege tør fjase det bort....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXXXX XXbbXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101111011 11111111 111111010 101110110 111110001 1110101 101011001 101111 101101001 10111111 110101 111111111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 211
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; det is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Grisene;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.