This is an analysis of the poem Romance Af Festen Paa Kenilworth that begins with:
Hyrden græsser sine Faar,
Gjærdet er hans Throne,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXXXXA XXXaXXXXA XXXXXXXXA
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,9,9,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111 1011 1010111 100110 111111 111111 111000 10110 01101110 1010111 111000 111100 1110 1011111 1010101 1011100 10110 01101110 111111 10111 1010101 1001 1111101 1011101 111100 10110 01101110
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 243
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 27
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Romance Af Festen Paa Kenilworth;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.