This is an analysis of the poem Pauli 1. Cor. 15, 42-44 that begins with:
Naar Jordelarven brister
med sine skjøre Baand,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXXaXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXaXXXX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100010 1111 1101010 11111 100110 11111 1101110 1111 111111 10111 111100 1111 110101 110101 1100110 11111 11111 11011 11111 111011 111110 110100 110111 11110 111110 11010 111010 1110 11011 110101 11011 1111 1111100 11111 111010 11111 11111 101111 11111 1110
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 214
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 40
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Pauli 1. Cor. 15, 42-44;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Hans Christian Andersen
- Analysis of Phantasie Ved Vesterhavet [er Disse Høie, Sorte Masser Fjelde? ]
- Analysis of Phantasiebillede
- Analysis of S. Meisling