This is an analysis of the poem Min Lille Fugl, Hvor Flyver Du? that begins with:
Min lille Fugl, hvor flyver Du,
Imellem grønne Grene?...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXX bXXbX XXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,5,5,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1111100 10011 11110111 11111110 1111101 0110111 11111 11011110 0101111 111101 1110101 1111 111111 11010111 1111101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 142
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; du is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Min Lille Fugl, Hvor Flyver Du?;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.