This is an analysis of the poem Med Mine Eventyr [velkommen! Træd Kun Ind, Du Unge Pige! ] that begins with:
Velkommen! Træd kun ind, Du unge Pige!
Besøg min Digtnings lille Solskins-Rige!...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100111011 11101101 01110111 1100011100
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 156
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 4
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Med Mine Eventyr [velkommen! Træd Kun Ind, Du Unge Pige! ];
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Hans Christian Andersen
- Analysis of Med Mine Eventyr [tak, Kjære, Unge Ven, For Hver En Dag]
- Analysis of Med Mit Photographerede Portrait I Ramme
- Analysis of Med Nogle Smukke Fidibus