This is an analysis of the poem Flodleiet Ligger Udtørret that begins with:
Flodleiet ligger udtørret
og bruges som Landevei;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXaXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,12,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101010 1101100 10111010 1111101 11111 1101001 11011 1111 11011 111111 101010 101111 1001001 1101011 11111100 101011 1110 10111 101010 111100 10110110 111101 111100 1101001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 352
- Average number of words per stanza: 59
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; og, b are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Flodleiet Ligger Udtørret;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Hans Christian Andersen
- Analysis of For Danmark!
- Analysis of Foran I Et Exemplar Af,,Eventyr
- Analysis of Forhæng For Vignetterne