This is an analysis of the poem Cavaleren Til Sin Dame that begins with:
Cavaleren til sin Dame
paa et Bal ,,for de Vandlidte''...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1000111 11110100 11101010 11111010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 63
- Average number of words per stanza: 12
- Amount of lines: 4
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Cavaleren Til Sin Dame;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.