This is an analysis of the poem C. Neergaard that begins with:
Paa Livets Tangenter, de sorte og hvide,
Du lystigt fra Barndoms-Landet udride!...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101000111 0101101010 011111100 1110111011 1111111011 111110 0101111011 11011111 11011011110 110111111 11011111001 1011111100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 240
- Average number of words per stanza: 49
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 39 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; de, den, dig, og are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of C. Neergaard;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.