This is an analysis of the poem Nu Verdens Rige that begins with:
Nu Verdens Rige,
Du Daarligheds Castel!...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXXaXXXXb XXXXXaXaXXcXcXb XaXaXXXXXdXdXXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,15,15,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101 010010 1111 10110 11100 111111 11100 110101 1100 1011 1111 11011 111 11111 111 1111 01101 1101 110101 11010 01011 11010 110101 111 11110110 1111 11101 1111 11011 1111 1101 1101 1100 11111111 1110 11001 1111 11011 11110 110101 11110 110111 10110 11101 110111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 306
- Average number of words per stanza: 59
- Amount of lines: 46
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Nu Verdens Rige;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Hans Adolph Brorson
- Analysis of Nu Verdens Rige, Du Daarligheds Castel!
- Analysis of Nyt-Aars-Sang Om Jesu Nafn
- Analysis of Naar Jeg Min Jesu Piinsels Færd