This is an analysis of the poem Arme Skrog Gaaer I Tog that begins with:
Arme Skrog gaaer i Tog,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXAXBcXXXXXXXXAXBXdXXXXXAXBc XXDXXXeXXXXXaXDXXXXddeeXDXXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 28,28,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100 11111 1111101 111110 111101 111111 1110111 101111 111111 10111 1111111 111111 101111 11111 1111101 111110 111101 101101 111111 111111 1111111 101111 1110111 11111 1111101 111110 111101 10111 10 11111111 101111 100111 1110101 011111 101011 101111 1010101 10111 111111 101100 101111 11111111 101111 100111 1110101 110110 101101 11111 111101 111111 00111101 11111111 101111 100111 1110101 10111
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 742
- Average number of words per stanza: 149
- Amount of lines: 56
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; det, r, er are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word lad is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines er, d are repeated).
The poet repeated the same word c at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Arme Skrog Gaaer I Tog;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.