This is an analysis of the poem Rimas Lxxv that begins with:
?Sera verdad que cuando toca el sueno
Con sus dedos de rosa nuestros ojos...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaX XXXX bXbX XaXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101011010110 11100101010 01101100110010 1101000 1010110011110 01101001110 1001011010 0100110 1101000101010 10110100010 101010001010 1101000 111101100110 1101101101110 10011111010 1101100 1011111100100 11011100100 1011110001010 0101100
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 129
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; y is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word y is repeated.
The author used the same words sera, y at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Rimas Lxxv;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.