This is an analysis of the poem Humanity that begins with:
What simple profundities
What profound simplicities...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaba bcaX XXX XXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1101000 1011000 0110101 1100 010111 111110 10101 010 00101 1101 1101 1111 11001 001 1111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 75
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Humanity;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.