This is an analysis of the poem Rompe O Poeta Com A Primeira Impaciência Querendo Declarar-Se E Temendo Perder Por Ousado that begins with:
Anjo no nome, Angélica na cara,
Isso é ser flor, e Anjo juntamente,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 1011100110 1011110100 1100111010 11101101110000 110101110100 0101010100 1111010010 1111111000 111010111100 1111011010 10010100100 110101010100 101110101100 110111011110
- Amount of stanzas: 17
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 29
- Average number of words per stanza: 7
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; anjo, o are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Rompe O Poeta Com A Primeira Impaciência Querendo Declarar-Se E Temendo Perder Por Ousado;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Gregorio de Matos Guerra
- Analysis of Soneto Iv - Por Entre O Beberibe, E O Oceano
- Analysis of Soneto V - Carregado De Mim Ando No Mundo,
- Analysis of Contemplando Nas Coisas Do Mundo Desde O Seu Retiro