This is an analysis of the poem Prayer 3 (Translated In English) that begins with:
O Lord who is there besides You who will hear my cry?
Strange is my petition: a poor man, I, I seek to become a king…...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X X X X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,1,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110101110111 10101001111100101 0110100111001001111110111111111100101111110111 1101000010100101110101010111
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 101
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 4
- Average number of symbols per line: 101 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 21
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i, to, you are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Prayer 3 (Translated In English);
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.