This is an analysis of the poem Doha that begins with:
'Tulsi Tulsi sab kahe,Tulsi ban ki ghaas...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,3,3,3,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 101011000111 1101011011100 1 101101110101 1000110110001010 1 1011101101001 10111111011 1 10101001101010 101001001101 1 1111111111 11101010110 1 111011011001 1010101100100
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 87
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Doha;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.