This is an analysis of the poem Beloved, How I Yearn For You that begins with:
Beloved, how I yearn for you
Like the yemberzal for her bee !...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abac defe bfbX gaXh ffdg gbhb dadf ffaf XcXX X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,1,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01011111 10100101 11111111 10111 1101101 01001110 1001001001 1010010 10011101 10011101 101001111 0110101 1101011 1111111 1100100110 1001001 110100010 11010111 111011011 111111 11001111 110111 1101110 1010001 11011101 1010111 111100110 100011 11111101 11101 10010111 011001 101001010 101001 111101 111110101 0101100110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 663
- Average number of words per stanza: 107
- Amount of lines: 45
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; for is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word how is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Beloved, How I Yearn For You;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.