This is an analysis of the poem Her Beauty that begins with:
Her true beauty leaves behind
Apprehensions in my mind... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbbbccddeeffggbbffaabbhh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 26,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0110101 1010011 0110111 1010101 1110001 1110001 111101 1110101 1011111 1011011 10100101 1111001 1011100 1011101 1110111 1000101 10101001 0010101 1010011 1011101 1110011 1110101 1010111 1011101 1111101 0010101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 787
- Average number of words per stanza: 148
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Her Beauty;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.