This is an analysis of the poem The Hueless Love that begins with:
Unto that love must we through fire attain,
Which those two held as breath of common air;... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abba cddc eeee ecce effe bggX eeee hcch
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 10111111001 1111110101 01010100111 1101010001 1101011111 1101010101 11110101001 1111010101 0001011111 0101010101 0111010001 01001010101 0101000101 1101110111 11011100101 0101000100 1110111101 0100010111 0111001111 1100011101 1111010101 0101010001 11010100101 0101011110 1101111101 1111011111 1101001101 0111010011 1111011111 1101110101 1101110101 1111110111
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 170
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 32
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Hueless Love;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.