This is an analysis of the poem Modern Love Xi: Out In The Yellow Meadows that begins with:
Out in the yellow meadows, where the bee
Hums by us with the honey of the Spring, ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbacddceffeagga
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 1001011101 11100100001 11001100111 1101011101 1001110111 11010101110 01010101010 1101110101 1011011011 0101111101 01011010001 1111110101 1100011111 1101010101 01010100101 0100110111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 723
- Average number of words per stanza: 136
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Modern Love Xi: Out In The Yellow Meadows;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.