This is an analysis of the poem Accord that begins with:
Very bright tones in the thin winds,
They sing the distant mourning of this day,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a X a a a X a b a X X a X b aXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110011 1101010001 11111010110 010101010001 101001010 110100011001 01010010101010 110100100101 00110001011 110111010001 11100010 111011010 11111001 0101011001 100110010 1110101010011
- Amount of stanzas: 16
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 41
- Average number of words per stanza: 7
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Accord;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.