This is an analysis of the poem The Ambrosial that begins with:
Verily I'm a drop
of the ocean of nectar....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXaXbbcccccbbc X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,1,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 100001 0010010 1001011101 0010001 1011 1100101 101010 010010 01010101 10110101 00101101 10101 001000101 1100010 010001001001010000110100010
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 214
- Average number of words per stanza: 39
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Ambrosial;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Gangadhar Meher
- Analysis of Extracts From Canto-Iv Of English Version Of Tapasvini
- Analysis of River Tamasa: Philosophy Of Life
- Analysis of Sita-Ram Ka Dampatya Prem