This is an analysis of the poem Abendlandschaft Am Genfersee that begins with:
Hier die Flut....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXa XXXX XbXX XXaX XXXX XXXX bXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101 1011 10111010 1111010 111 111 1111010 1110110 100 111 11011 111111 101 101 1110111 1111100 110 110 1101110 101111 11 110 1100100 10111100 111 110 1010101 11111000 11 111 110111 111110 101 110 11111000 11011000
- Amount of stanzas: 9
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 91
- Average number of words per stanza: 16
- Amount of lines: 36
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Abendlandschaft Am Genfersee;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.