This is an analysis of the poem Heavenly Father, after the lost days, that begins with:
‘Padre del ciel, dopo i perduti giorni,'
Heavenly Father, after the lost days,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X abcXdecXaefbffXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,16,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111110110010 1001010011 10011100 01101011011 101110110111 11011111111 00101111001 11111010101 0101100100 1110010101 11111001001 10110100011 11011010100 111100100101 010111010101 0101011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 224
- Average number of words per stanza: 42
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Heavenly Father, after the lost days,;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.