This is an analysis of the poem Las Seis Cuerdas that begins with:
hace llorar a los sueños....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXaXXaXXa
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100 11001100 1100011110 100 1110011110 100 1101100000 1101110 1010100 11011110 100010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 223
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Las Seis Cuerdas;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Federico García Lorca
- Analysis of Arbolé, Arbolé
- Analysis of Lament For Ignacio Sánchez Mejías
- Analysis of Gacela Of The Dark Death