This is an analysis of the poem Mal-E-Soz-E-Gam Hae! Nihani Dekhte Jao that begins with:
mal-e-soz-e-gam hae! nihani dekhte jao
bhadak uthi hai shamma-e-zindagani dekhte jao...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111110011 10101101100011 11111111011 11101110011 1011101110001100 101111110011 10111100110110011 1011110010011 10111110111010 1010110110011 10110011101110 101111100011 1110111111110 1010010010011 11001110100101101 110101111011
- Amount of stanzas: 8
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 88
- Average number of words per stanza: 18
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 44 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; dekhte, jao, e are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines jao is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word jao at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Mal-E-Soz-E-Gam Hae! Nihani Dekhte Jao;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Fani Badayuni
- Analysis of Ishq Ne Dil Me.N Jagaa Kii To Qazaa Bhii Aa_Ii
- Analysis of Jee Dhundhata Hai Ghar Koi Donon Jahan Se Dur
- Analysis of Ik Muamma Hai Samajhane Ka Na Samajhane Ka