This is an analysis of the poem Riparto D'Assalto that begins with:
Drummed their boots on the camion floor,
Hob-nailed boots on the camion floor....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaXaaaabbbbccbbb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11110101 11110101 101 1001 010100101 1111101 1011101 1110101 10110101 100110111 10110111 1010101 100101001 1110101 010110101 110010111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 524
- Average number of words per stanza: 86
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; whore, and are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines floor, whore, cold are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Riparto D'Assalto;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.