This is an analysis of the poem Gazing Out, Gazing In that begins with:
Because I am here
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Xabcd eaf Xdgbffgh egc hhXXbaeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,3,8,3,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01111 1001 0010010 111010 101 11001 111 01011 111 011011 11 11001 1110 1101 00110 1 0111010 1101 101010 1101 010101 111 10001 1010010 111011 10 1010
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 98
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 27
- Average number of symbols per line: 17 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Gazing Out, Gazing In;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.