This is an analysis of the poem I Love To Hear The Story that begins with:
I love to hear the story... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: a bcbccdad X XabaXdaD X beXeXdeD
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,8,1,8,1,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 1101010 110101 1101010 111101 1111110 101101 0111011 011111 1 011110 110111 0111110 010110 1011010 011101 1100011 011111 1 0101110 110111 1111011 111111 1111010 110111 0101010 011111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 105
- Average number of words per stanza: 22
- Amount of lines: 27
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of I Love To Hear The Story;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.