This is an analysis of the poem The Robin's My Criterion For Tune that begins with:
The Robin's my Criterion for Tune—... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,17,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 010101001100 0111001010 1011110 11110 01100000010 010011110 0111010 101101 11010 1101000010 011100 01010010 010101 10010010 0111001000 0101110 10000
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 295
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of The Robin's My Criterion For Tune;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.