This is an analysis of the poem Bee! I'M Expecting You! that begins with:
Bee! I'm expecting you!... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X aXaX XXXX bbXb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 100101 110101 011011 11010 0111110 1101110 11010 0101110 111101 010101 1100010 11
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 77
- Average number of words per stanza: 13
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Bee! I'M Expecting You!;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Emily Dickinson
- Analysis of Alone, I Cannot Be
- Analysis of I Heard A Fly Buzz When I Died;
- Analysis of I Felt A Funeral, In My Brain (280)