This is an analysis of the poem A Transport One Cannot Contain that begins with:
A transport one cannot contain... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 1,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 00111001 1100110 110101010 100100 0100010 0101010 0101010 010111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 76
- Average number of words per stanza: 13
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of A Transport One Cannot Contain;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.