This is an analysis of the poem Soir D'Automne that begins with:
Des nuages, couleur de marbre,
Volent, à travers le ciel fou ; ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXX XXXabbXaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,6,5,10,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101001 1010011 1111111 1011111 111110 111011 110 1111111 110101 1101101 11101100 110111100 1001110010 0101110 1110011010 1111111 010111001 111111110 01111100 101111010 1111111 101011 11101110 11111101 1101011011 111011100 110111 11111010 0110001101111 1110011011 10101110 0110111 0110101 1111111 1110111
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 241
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 35
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; et is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines es, te are repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Soir D'Automne;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.