This is an analysis of the poem Insatiablement that begins with:
Le soir, plein des dégoûts du journalier mirage,
Avec des dents, brutal, de folie et de feu,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01111010001 10111001101 1111111111110 1101110111 11111100010 0101101111001 101101100100 1111011010 111111111010 111111111111 11011111100 111011111 11101101011111 1111011111011 11111110111 11011100110 1111111101 100001001100 1110111001 11101110000
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 182
- Average number of words per stanza: 36
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 45 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; et, de, des, se, me, je, le are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Insatiablement;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.