This is an analysis of the poem Bruden that begins with:
Fra Floden de unge Piger
Med Fisk og Frugter gaae,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XX XXaX XX XXaX XX XXXX XX XXXX XX XXXX XX XXXX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,2,4,2,4,2,4,2,4,2,4,2,4,2,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100110 111101 111110 1101001 1101011 101111 11110110 11110 111110 11101 1101011 101111 1101110 11111 1011010 11100 1101011 101111 111100 11101 11011110 110101 1101011 101111 110111 1001 1101111 11101 1101011 101111 1100110 111101 111110 1101001 1101011 101111 1111111 1001 110111 110001 1101011 101111
- Amount of stanzas: 14
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 80
- Average number of words per stanza: 16
- Amount of lines: 42
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Bruden;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Emil Aarestrup
- Analysis of Du Var Den Fine Rose
- Analysis of Du Var Henrivende Paa Børneballet
- Analysis of Du! Du! Du Søde!