This is an analysis of the poem Voice Of The Voiceless that begins with:
I am the Voice of the Voiceless
Through me the dumb shall speak ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXabcbcdXXdXeXe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 16,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010010 110111 101110101 0100101 111010010 111101 010110111 0101111 0101010 010101 01011010101 00100101 11111010 111111 11011111 1011111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 560
- Average number of words per stanza: 108
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; from, and are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words the, from, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Voice Of The Voiceless;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.