This is an analysis of the poem Fly Low, Vermilion Dragon that begins with:
Fly low, vermilion dragon,
With the moon horns....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABbcc AbdbXbddXAB
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 5,11,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1101010 0011 110010010 111100110 1101001011110 1101010 01101 101010100011 1111011101 10100001001 10101 100110001 0001 1101010 0011
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 159
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Fly Low, Vermilion Dragon;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.