This is an analysis of the poem Sonnet Lxv that begins with:
THe doubt which ye misdeeme, fayre loue, is vaine
That fondly feare to loose your liberty,... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaabXbbcbcXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: sonnet with iambic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 0111101101 1101011100 1101110011 1111110111 1001011111 0110110101 0101101100 01011101101 1111101101 0110110111 110111000 10011011101 1111010101 1101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 643
- Average number of words per stanza: 114
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 45 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Sonnet Lxv;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.