This is an analysis of the poem Xapmukta that begins with:
উঠাঁ হে উৰ্ব্বশী, উঠাঁ হে প্ৰেয়্সী, উঠাঁ যৌৱ্নৰ সাদৰী সখা!
কামত আতুৰ প্ৰেমিক সন্ন্যাসী এদিন সন্ধিয়া দিলেহি দেখা|...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X X XX X XX X X X X XX XX X XX X X X X X XX X X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 0,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,2,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1
- Amount of stanzas: 15
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 279
- Average number of words per stanza: 2
- Amount of lines: 80
- Average number of symbols per line: 51 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 1
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ' is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words , ' are repeated.
The author used the same word ' at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines , ' are repeated).
The poet repeated the same word ' at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
The literary device anadiplosis is detected in two or more neighboring lines. The words/phrases , ' connect the lines.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Xapmukta;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.